GoodWeave participates in trade and industry events throughout the year, which can provide you with opportunities to gain added exposure, increased networking and, in some cases, discounted exhibitor rates. For some of the world’s most prestigious international shows, such as Domotex and Dwell on Design, we have successfully secured preferred rates and placement for our members. Below are several ways that you can leverage your GoodWeave partnership at trade events.
- GoodWeave can provide images, brochures, banners and other collateral for your trade show booth.
- GoodWeave can send out a press release to the trade announcing a partner’s participation at a trade show.
- At some shows, GoodWeave may host a social or informational event, which can provide you with networking opportunities.
- For some shows, GoodWeave can provide discounted rates and preferred placement for our members. Contact us at Partnership@GoodWeave.org for more information.
- In certain circumstances, GoodWeave can co-sponsor an event at your booth and provide a PowerPoint presentation, a customized display or a speaker.
Gatherings in your showroom are a great way to showcase your partnership with GoodWeave. Make visible what your customers can’t see – your ethical production and increase consumer preference for child-labor-free rugs.
- Display GoodWeave brochures, banners, videos and other collateral at your trade and showroom events.
- Host an informational event, reception, fundraiser, or silent auction.
- GoodWeave may be able to help promote your showroom event by posting on social media, sending a press release, or sending invitations to our supporters and industry partners in the area.
- GoodWeave may be able to provide a speaker or PowerPoint presentation to enhance your showroom event.
- In certain instances, GoodWeave can support an event highlighting a new line of certified rugs or showcasing a particular designer’s commitment to ethical production.